Los Angeles Rams receiver Puka Nacua doesn't plan on returning to the livestreaming world anytime soon — a notable shift after a string of controversies tied to his appearances with internet personalities Adin Ross and N3on. Nacua's livestreams drew national attention in December, after he performed an antisemitic gesture that prompted apologies from Nacua and statements from both the NFL and the Rams. The saga also included a $25,000 fine from the league for criticizing officials during one of the streams, plus a separate incident in which Sean McVay and the team's PR staff blocked Ross and N3on from entering the Rams' facility during a short practice week. Asked on the "Impaulsive" podcast whether the fallout has changed how he approaches livestreaming, Nacua said the experience has made him far more cautious — if not done with the format entirely. "There's definitely a little bit more thought in going, what's going on," Nacua said. "Let's preface, let's have somewhat of an itinerary of some of the things that might be happening or what's going to be said and done. I wouldn't say I'm big into the streaming world anymore. I think I had a decent little run, and I think I'm over it."
Puka Nacua responds to controversial stream he did with Adin Ross… “I wouldn’t say I’m big into the streaming world anymore” pic.twitter.com/ItLJAhlqHD — IMPAULSIVE (@impaulsive) August 11, 2026 The incident with Ross was the first of a string of off-field issues that plagued Nacua throughout this past year. He also faced allegations of biting a woman and making antisemitic remarks at a New Year's Eve party in 2025 that could end in an NFL suspension as well. Nacua has since gone to rehab before returning to the Rams earlier this offseason. With that fallout still fresh, Nacua's recent comments suggest the Rams' star receiver is prioritizing a lower profile off the field heading into a pivotal season. This article originally appeared on Rams Wire: Puka Nacua says he won't go back to livestream world after controversy
